Training & Workshops
Your company relies on a strong leadership team to guide staff to a profitable future. With leadership and management training from Stowe Management Corporation, you will encourage corporate growth and development. We invite you to join us for our upcoming business seminars in California to teach managers and other leaders the right skills. Turn to us to support business growth at your organization.
Getting and Staying Close to Clients
Our specialty 3-day program is designed to aid employees of your firm to increase revenue and acquire new clients. Available for groups of 18 to 25 people, this program can be customized to fit the specific goals of your firm. By using enhanced communication techniques to blend dialogue and marketing, we focus on building relationships with your customers.
Customized In-House Training and Seminars, Course Objectives:
- Understand How to Increase Your Revenue Base by Learning the Real Value of Existing Clients
- Develop Sales and Marketing Goals and Objectives You Can Achieve
- Increase Your Sales/Marketing and Communication Skills
- Learn Five-Step Communication System for All Areas of Business
- Create Road Maps for Individual and Firm-Wide Success
During day 1, you will understand and develop your marketing plan using your skills creatively.
The goal of day 2 is to develop your communication style to maximize opportunities with clients and prospects.
Create the right plan for the future and put your skills to the test with Day 3 of our program.
Creating Leaders: Lead Your Firm into the Future
Have a leadership team in place at your firm with this customized program. This training centers on the senior management team and its relationship to employees and clients. By looking at the team’s behavioral profiles and dynamics, it is easy to create career roadmaps and structures that work in the short- and long-term. Additional specialized course and presentation options include:
- What Is Leadership and How Does It Relate to an Individual in the CPA World-as a Team Member, in Career Development, in Technical and Business Skills, in Personal Development?
- Understanding the Dynamics or Cycles of Development That All Companies Experience-for Both the Firm and the Clients.
- Getting and Staying Close' to Clients-Using Marketing and Communication Skills to Grow the Firm and Individual Revenue Base of Partners and Staff.
- Getting and Staying Close' to Team Members-Using Communication Skills, Human Resources
- Technology, Career Development Training to Enhance Relationships, Individual Productivity, and
- Personal Growth.
- Increased Firm Profits and Stability through Better Communication.
Seminars and Presentations
Mr. Fowler is a noted name in leadership and management training. He has written numerous articles, created 35 courses and presented more than 100 different speeches to professional organizations. Some of his topics include corporate expansion, crisis management, management for success, marketing strategies, effective communication, management consulting. His seminar and conference topics have included:
This program offers a full overview of internal controls and growing your business.
Address business issues with a special program. This crisis management and turnaround course focuses on the needs of growth and troubled companies.
This specialty presentation works to help CPAs expand services by creating a formal consulting profile.
Looking to expand your client base? Gain valuable skills with specialty business seminars. This hour-long presentation is available for in-house groups and combines communication and marketing skills for CPAs.
This hands-on presentation is designed to help CPAs identify client situations before they develop into expensive issues.
Having the right team in place is essential for success. This presentation helps CPAs create a practice with all the components needed for success. This option is available in concert with
California CPA Education Foundation and California CPA Society discussion groups.
Designed specifically for small- to medium-sized CPA firms, this presentation helps all parties learn how to create an effective business model that makes them competitive with larger firms.
This presentation is designed to help CPAs develop a business advisory capability by stressing introductory projects that validate the firm's value to all clients.
With more mergers and sales occurring than ever before, it is easy to see why succession and exit planning is a top priority in the CPA community. Ensure that your firm understands every aspect of owner transition, upstream mergers, traditional mergers and acquisitions, and management buyouts with this presentation.
This presentation helps firms understand their options. It addresses the human dynamic among people both directly and indirectly involved in the merger and encourages dialogue between participants.